Relaxed

Relaxed

Saturday, March 7, 2015

State Park Hike

Why was I ever afraid of the car? Today after Mama came back from doing something called, "having my taxes done" she said it was far too nice out to be doing chores and she put my leash on. I thought we were going for a walk and was all for it, but when I saw she wanted to get in the car I protested. I didn't protest for long though and jumped in the car by myself for the first time. Then we went for a ride and we stopped at someplace called a "state park". It was like the trail by our house except there were a lot of trees and hills and ditches with melted snow. There were a lot of other dogs walking there too and I even met a family where the little boy, who was about my size, played "tug the stick" with me. When we got back to the car I didn't hesitate at all, I just jumped right in and settled down for a nap. Then on the way home Mama and I stopped at a building and Mama went in and left me in the car and when she came out she had something called "gyros" and something else called "french fries". Let me tell you, both those things are WONDERFUL!! So, cars are NOT scary things at all. Bikes are scary though, and I still don't like the dog in the bedroom mirror.


 Nice view
 
But why do I have to stand in a big crate to see it?

Yee-haw!

Miles hiked 3.7 but it felt longer because of all the slushy snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment