Relaxed

Relaxed

Sunday, March 22, 2015

I'm So Good!

I've had a great morning today and it is only 7:30!  First off, Mama had a very late night last night. She didn't get home until midnight and then we had to go outside and then play a bit because you have to play a bit after you get out of your crate. I woke up at 5:00 and I knew Mama would say it was too early so I was a good boy and entertained myself instead of waking her up. First I went and got my squeaky ball with feet.



I don't know if any of you have this toy, but it is lots of fun. It squeaks really well and because of the feet it bounces funny so you don't know where it is going to land. I played in the living room with it for a good half hour, squeaking it and tossing it around and chasing it. Sometimes it bounced into stuff and I had to move my toybox when it bounced behind it, but it was great fun as always. Then, I got my double squeaky squirrel. One squeaker goes "Eeee! Eeee!" and the other goes "Oooh! Oooh!" I played with that toy on the couch for awhile. Then after playing so nice and quietly by myself for about 45 minutes I decided to sit quietly and have a chew. I got my two foot antler out of the crate, which wasn't easy because Mama had bumped the crate when we came in from playing outside last night and the door had closed. So I had to bang on the door for a bit until I got it open. Then I had to get the antler out through the door of the crate, which took some work too. Then I took the antler onto the couch to chew. It was a little awkward jumping on the couch with the big antler, but after four tries I managed to do it without dropping it onto the hardwood. I chewed until I heard Mama getting up around 6:15 and then I ran in to tell her good morning and that it was breakfast time and to get praised for being such a good boy and letting her sleep in.

After I got fed and went potty we drove to the gas station for the Sunday paper and while I was sitting in the car waiting I came up with a fun idea. When she came back to the car she found me waiting in the driver's seat instead of in the back seat. She called through the window, "No dogs in front. Get back in back." I refused. She opened the door and I jumped out of the car. We walked around the car to my door and I hopped back in the back seat. Then while she walked back around the car to the front door I jumped back into the driver's seat. We repeated this game three times until Mama became a spoil sport and put my seatbelt on me. Mean Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment