Relaxed

Relaxed

Thursday, March 12, 2015

An Update On My Training Goals

Brown means I'm working on it
Purple means I know it, but I don't like doing it so Mama doesn't consider it learned
Green means I have it down pat
  • Sit
  • Lie Down
  • Wait
  • Come
  • Stay
  • Head Down
  • Heel
  • Stop
  • Whoa
  • Come About
  • Turn Right
  • Turn Left
  • Back Up
  • In To Me
  • Freeze
  • Get Out 
  • Spit
  • Give It Me
  • Paws Up
  • Table Up
  • Touch
  • Bump
  • Right Foot
  • Left Foot
  • Back Foot
  • Where's Your Tail?
  • Wag Your Tail
  • Where's Your Nose? 
  • Shake Hands
  • High Five
  • Turn Around
  • Turn the Other Way
  • Hit Your Mark
  • Dead Dog
  • Roll Over 
  • Sit Up
  • Dance
  • Leave It
  • Enough

4 comments:

  1. One of the best commands I ever learned was: "Not for doggies!" I learned to drop whatever was in my mouth. Bapa taught me and Grandma said it saved my life more than once! KODA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Koda! That is what "Spit" means. Whatever is in my mouth is to be immediately out of my mouth. "Give It Me" means bring whatever is in my mouth to Mama and hand it to her. Mama makes the distinction because there are just some things she doesn't want handed to her! BOL --Zorro

      Delete
  2. I was wondering what "spit" meant! Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL. Grammy uses Drop for when I have something in my mouth and need to let go but not give it to her. Like when I have a dead something in mouth. Does your Mommie say:Ew! Spit! At That time? Grandma says:"Give," when I have something she wants me to give what I have in my mouth when we're playing. "Not for doggies!" Stops me before I even pick something up. Like chocolate. Or an extension cord. Or I try to taste a plant that's bad for me. Or I try to pick up something that has been poisoned. Koda

    ReplyDelete