Relaxed

Relaxed

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year Everyone!

Mama and I have decided that we will do an imaginary hike to as many state capitals as we can starting at the place where Mama got me (which isn't a state capital).  In the 10 months I've been with Mama we took 1129.5 miles of everyday walks and 153.9 miles of hikes for a grand total of 1283.4 miles.  That got us, virtually, to three state capitals and just short of the fourth.


Click here to see the interactive map

Mama also wants me to update you on my training goals.  here they are:
  • Sit -- I came knowing this
  • Lie Down -- I know this, although I have to circle twice before doing so
  • Wait -- I know this
  • Come -- I came knowing this
  • Stay -- I know this
  • Heel -- I know this, but see no purpose in it
  • Stop -- I know this
  • Whoa -- I know this
  • Come About
  • Turn Right
  • Turn Left
  • Back Up -- I'm working on this
  • In To Me -- I know this, but I only get to practice it in Wisconsin
  • Freeze
  • Get Out -- I know this, but I don't like to do it
  • Spit -- I know this, but hate it
  • Give It Me -- I know this
  • Paws Up
  • Table Up -- I know this
  • Get Down -- I know this
  • Go to Your Bed -- I know this
  • Touch -- I'm working on this
  • Bump -- I'm working on this
  • Right Foot -- I know this
  • Left Foot -- I know this
  • Back Foot
  • Where's Your Tail?
  • Wag Your Tail -- I know this
  • Where's Your Nose? 
  • Shake Hands -- I know this
  • Wave -- I know this
  • High Five -- I know this
  • Turn Around -- I know this
  • Turn the Other Way -- I know this
  • Hit Your Mark
  • Dead Dog
  • Roll Over 
  • Sit Up -- I'm working on this
  • Dance -- I'm working on this

No comments:

Post a Comment