Relaxed

Relaxed

Thursday, September 3, 2015

My First Birthday With Mama

When Mama adopted me they told her I was about 1 1/2 years old and gave me a random birthday six months after my adoption day. When we went to the vet for the first time a couple days later the vet agreed on the age and gave me a different birthday six months after the vet visit. Mama said she was never going to remember either random day in August so she decided my birthday would be September 1st.

I got to pick my walk that morning and we went extra long. Then I got spaghetti for lunch and a WHOLE McDonald's hamburger for dinner!!

A WHOLE HAMBURGER!!!

I also got a brand new squeaky ball. It took me over an hour to tear the squeaker out.


Birthdays sure are fun!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Zorro!!

    You have had a busy week with vacation, hikes and snakes, and now your birthday. May all your good dreams and fine wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday! Sorry we are a little late!

    A whole hamburger? You are a lucky pup!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete