Relaxed

Relaxed

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Ouch!

I had an accident Friday night, but I didn't tell Mama so she didn't notice what I'd done until Saturday morning. Then I had to go to the vet and get shaved and poked and I wasn't happy. The vet lady said I stabbed myself on something. Mama found a broken sapling behind the yard shed which she cut down.  I like to run behind the shed and jump over the compost bin every time I go outside and I guess I caught myself on that sapling.


The vet says I have to wear a t-shirt when Mama is home, but busy and the cone of shame when I am home alone. I'm not happy about that.

 

But the worst thing is NO SWIMMING for at least two weeks!!  But, but, but, I just learned how to swim this summer and it is the best thing in the world!! I HAVE TO go to the lake and swim!!

Epilogue:  Mama had a migraine this morning and I kept bothering the wound when she would nap so she made me wear the cone of shame while she was home. This is what she kept waking up to:

 

2 comments:

  1. Poor Zorro! You are very dapper in your T-shirt. You will soon be better and the Cone of Shame will be all gone. If there isn't any swimming, maybe there won't be any baths either. That is a good thing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zorro,

    Haven't heard from you for a while! Hope you are all better.

    ReplyDelete