Relaxed

Relaxed

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

May Photo Challenge

Mama found a photo challenge on the web and she decided to try it, but feature me in each photo. Here are the first 9.


May 1: Shiny
This is the saddest shiny thing in the world. An empty food bowl.


May 2: Action Shot
Note only one of my paws is touching the ground right now. That is how I run. Mama says it is very cute, but probably has something to do with my congenital hip issue.

May 3: Unorganized.
I know I left that toy somewhere...


 May 4: A Dream
I'm just a dream aren't I? Why are you laughing, Mama?

May 5: A Stranger
Woof!!

May 6: A Keepsake
This smells like another dog. Mama says his name was Merlin and he is the ghost who keeps whispering bad advice in my ear.

May 7: Happy
Hiking makes me very very happy.

May 8: Water
I love my water bottle and will often go into my crate to drink from it rather than out of my bowl.

May 9: Fictional
His name is Rover

  May 10: Space
I took this photo myself!

May 11 we haven't taken yet due to the weather and flowers not cooperating. We'll get one eventually!

May 12: Striped
This is my sophisticated look.

May 13 I'm refusing to cooperate. When I do, we'll post that picture.

May 14: A Hobby
My favorite hobby is destroying toys.

May 15 will be taken when it warms up

May 16: Top
Mama decided to take a movie for this one.

May 17: Inside
I'm not a big fan of my crate, but I tolerate it for Mama.

May 18: Technology
I took this one myself too. It was one of my first photos with the Merlin Cam.


I hope you like our efforts. We'll post the next round soon.

1 comment:

  1. It is so much fun getting to know you, Zorro! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete